Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Love Surprises

Sometimes people surprise you in ways that you think they never will. For instance, my nephew, Matthew Edwards, recently married a darling girl who I just adore, Mary Beth Small. While I am still getting to know Mary Beth, one thing I know is that she is very athletic, way into sports and a bit of a "Tom Boy" - if that is still a term that people really use. However, on the morning of their wedding, Mary Beth emerged from the temple doors in an absolutely divine soft pink wedding dress - a color that evoked the just emerging pale, blush petals of the most tender early June peony. Frankly, this was unexpected, but applauded and admired by me. Mary Beth you have spunk and you could not have looked more beautiful on your wedding day. xo

1 comment:

  1. cec...i think your description of MB's dress should be a poem or something. loved it.

    ReplyDelete